Aspiring legal minds, rejoice! The highly anticipated CLAT 2024 Counselling process is now underway, marked by the release of the First Allotment List. Whether you’re thrilled to find your name or eagerly awaiting subsequent rounds, this stage is pivotal on your path to your desired National Law University (NLU). Amidst the excitement, it’s crucial not to be caught off guard.
CLAT 2024 Counselling First Allotment:
This blog post serves as your indispensable guide for navigating the next steps following the CLAT 2024 Counselling First Allotment:
1. Verify Your Seat Allotment:
Navigate to the official CLAT website and log in to your counselling portal. Locate your name on the list, along with the assignedNLU, program, and other details. Download and keep a copy for future reference.
2. Understand Your Choices:
- Accept: If content with your allotment, congratulations! Proceed to pay the admission fee and complete the document verification within the specified timeframe. Secure your seat at your dream NLU!
- Upgrade: If aspiring for a higher-ranked NLU, consider the upgrade option. Keep in mind that vacancies may be limited, and upgrading depends on subsequent round movements.
- Reject: If the allotted NLU or program doesn’t align with your expectations, opt to reject your seat. This keeps you eligible for further allotment rounds, but be mindful of deadline implications.
3. Stay Updated:
Regularly check the CLAT website and your registered email for updates on subsequent allotment rounds, document verification deadlines, and crucial announcements. Stay well-informed!
4. Seek Assistance:
For any doubts or uncertainties about the counselling process, reach out to the CLAT Helpdesk or directly contact your preferred NLU. Clarifying queries can save you stress and prevent unintended mistakes.
5. Maintain Positivity:
Remember, the First Allotment is just the start. Even if your top choice isn’t secured, opportunities still exist in subsequent rounds. Stay composed, strategize, and keep your options open!
Steps to check first allotment list:
- Visit the official Consortium of NLUs website.
- On the homepage, choose the link in the Notification Bar for CLAT 2024 1st Provisional Allotment List.
- Enter the required details on the new page.
- After clicking submit, the first allotment list will be displayed on the screen.
- Examine the allotment list and download the page.
- Print a copy of the list for future reference.
As per the official notice, candidates in the general category must make a payment of ₹30,000 to complete their registration, while candidates from ST/SC/OBC/BC/EWS/PWD categories are required to pay ₹20,000.
The CLAT 2024 exam took place on December 3 across 139 exam centers nationwide. About 97 percent of registered candidates participated in the UG CLAT 2024 exam this year. The scores obtained in CLAT 2024 will be accepted by 23 national law universities and more than 60 affiliated law schools.
A candidate from Rajasthan achieved a perfect score of 100 percentile, securing the top position in the CLAT 2024 exam. The undergraduate CLAT 2024 topper scored 108 out of 118, while the CLAT LLM topper secured 104.25 out of 120.
To stay ahead and stay informed about the latest educational updates, trends, and insights, we invite you to subscribe to our newsletter and regularly explore our blog. You can also connect with us on our Facebook Page to join our educational community at Global Academician. Join us on these platforms and embark on a journey of continuous learning and knowledge sharing.